List of the marketing

1. Social media marketing
  2. Mobile marketing
  3. Display marketing
  4. Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing
  5. Search engine optimization (SEO) marketing

This is the order that is will choose for the marketing of my app because i think that as everyone uses the social media and every person is aware on the social apps.I think that if I will give my first preference to the Social media marketing it will be bette for me and my app as everyone uses the social apps and they will come know about my app very quickly as they will just see my add.The Social media marketing  is is also cheap and easy and it is very effective and time saving as my team just have to promote my app on social media.My second preference will be Mobile marketing as this is the era to technology and every one has a mobile tech so i will make a collaboration or deal with such big companies who create mobile devices to promote my app in there advertisements so that more and more people came to know about my app.Moving further I will choose Display marketing for my app as it very useful and effective because everyone use the apps like youtube and other more so i think the people will be more aware of my app when they will see a video ad of the platforms like youtube and facebook.Pay-per-click will be one of my last marketing source as i will have to pay more on this than any other marketing as i will have to pay for every click on my advertisement.I don’t know enough about SEO marketing so this will be my least preference for the marketing